Lasting: 8.30 – 12.30 or 14 – 16 4 hours
Persons: min. 2
Come and see how patience gives great fruits, and wine too!!
Meet your driver and English speaking guide and drive toward the countryside of Modena where you’ll proceed for the visit of a Balsamic vinegar Traditional Acetaia: this is the largest in town and they only produce Traditional; the couple that runs the place only have one thing in their mind: l’Aceto Balsamico and you’ll see why…they will explain how they make the balsamic and see where the product is aged in barrels for over 20 years. Taste of the product. Board your car and drive to Castelvetro area, our so called Lambruscoshire®, visit a canteen located on the top of a hill surrounded by vineyard and taste their production of Lambrusco and other local wines including unexpected white wines: the taste is accompanied by local products such as salame, prosciutto crudo, Parmigiano cheese with Aceto Balsamico. End of the tour in Modena.
It's lunch time!! Book your meal in a local trattoria in the hearth of Modena
Private transfer. See more here
- 4 hours private English speaking guide at disposal;
- 4 hours private minivan with driver
- Visit to an ancient Acetaia
- Lambrusco visit with taste of local products
- Standing light lunch in Acetaia (optional)
- Lunch, full hand made menu inc. wine and final coffee and Nocino liqueur (optional)
- 2/3 persons € 180,00 per person
- 4/5persons € 99,00 per person
- 6/8 persons € 77,00 per person
- Optional light Lunch in Acetaia € 18.00
- Optional lunch in Modena € 32.00
- All tours start and end in Modena
- Our packs are all escorted! 24 hours assistance with direct cell. phone
- All prices are per person and based on a minimum of two passengers travelling together.