Lasting: 8.30 – 12.30 4 hours
Persons: min. 2
Discover the excellent of Italian Cousine: visit an “Acetaia” a Balsamic Vinegarmaker and a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese farm.
Meet your guide and private minivan and go to an organic Parmiggiano Reggiano cheese farm in the country side. Follow the making process and see the store room where more then 5000 wheels are ageing from 12 up to 48 months. In the little bottega next to the storage room you can taste the cheese and buy some to take home. Within the farm is also hosted one of the biggest private collection of Maserati including about 25 cars from ‘50/’60/’70 of the past century. All in all the collection consists of about 40 cars, 30 motorcycles and an interesting smattering of old bicycles and tractors. Highlights include the Maserati A6GCS Berlinetta Pinin Farina which debuted in 1953 and is one of four produced world wide.
After this, board your car and proceed for the visit to a Balsamic vinegar Traditional Acetaia: this is the largest in town and the couple that runs the place only have one thing in their mind: l’aceto balsamico and you’ll see why…they will explain how they make the balsamic and see where the product is aged in barrels for over 20 years. Taste of the product and shopping.
At the end of the visit, drive back to Modena city centre for a brief walking tour of the town; your guide will show you the highlights of the middle age centre: 11TH century Cathedral, main square (Piazza Grande), Palazzo Ducale, Sinagogue;
It's lunch time!! Book your meal in a local trattoria in the hearth of Modena. See your menu here
Private transfer. See more here
- 4 hours private English speaking guide at disposal
- 4 hours private minivan with driver
- Visit to an ancient Acetaia and a Parmigiano cheese maker
- Standing light lunch in Acetaia (optional)
- Lunch, full hand made menu inc wine and final coffe and Nocino liqueur (optional)
- 2/3 persons: 120.00 per person
- 4/5 persons: 75.00 per person
- 6/8 persons: 60.00 per person
- Optional light lunch in Acetaia € 18.00
- Optional lunch in Modena € 32.00
- All tours start and end in Modena
- Our packs are all escorted! 24 hours assistance with direct cell. phone
- All prices are per person and based on a minimum of two passengers travelling together