Lasting: 8.30 – 12.30 4 hours
Persons: min. 2
A balance diet: Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and the best sport cars in the world!
Meet your guide and private minivan and go to an organic Parmigiano Reggiano cheese farm in the country side. Follow the making process and see the store room where more then 5000 wheels are ageing from 12 up to 48 months. In the little bottega next to the storage room you can taste the cheese and buy some to take home. Within the farm is also hosted one of the biggest private collection of Maserati including about 25 cars from ‘50/’60/’70 of the past century. All in all the collection consists of about 40 cars, 30 motorcycles and an interesting smattering of old bicycles and tractors. Highlights include the Maserati A6GCS Berlinetta Pininfarina which debuted in 1953 and is one of four produced world wide.
Drive toward Maranello, it’s not far away from Modena and before reaching the Gallery watch Fiorano truck and the wind Gallery!
Drive a real Ferrari and bring home a lifetime experience. See more here
It's lunch time!! Book your meal in a local trattoria in the hearth of Modena. See your menu here
Private transfer. See more here
- 4 hours private English speaking guide at disposal;
- 4 hours private minivan with driver
- Visit a Parmigiano cheese maker and private collection Maserati and Galleria Ferrari
- Lunch in Modena (optional)
- 2/3 persons: 179.00 per person
- 4/5 persons: 109.00 per person
- 6/8 persons: 79.00 per person
- Optional lunch in Modena € 32.00
- All tours start and end in Modena
- Our packs are all escorted! 24 hours assistance with direct cell. phone
- All prices are per person and based on a minimum of two passengers travelling together