Lasting: 8.30 – 16.30 8 hours
Persons: min. 2
Take your time!! Mix your visit: Motor, museum and Italian Cousine: visit Ferrari Gallery, the new Enzo’s Ferrari born house, an “Acetaia” a Balsamic Vinegar maker and a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese farm
Meet your guide and private minivan and go to an organic Parmigiano Reggiano cheese farm in the country side. Follow the making process and see the store room where more then 5000 wheels are ageing from 12 up to 48 months. In the little bottega next to the storage room you can taste the cheese and buy some to take home. Within the farm is also hosted one of the biggest private collection of Maserati including about 25 cars from ‘50/’60/’70 of the past century. All in all the collection consists of about 40 cars, 30 motorcycles and an interesting smattering of old bicycles and tractors. Highlights include the Maserati A6GCS Berlinetta Pininfarina which debuted in 1953 and is one of four produced world wide.
After this, board your car and proceed for the visit to a Balsamic Vinegar Traditional Acetaia: this is the largest in town and the couple that runs the place only have one thing in their mind: l’Aceto Balsamico and you’ll see why…they will explain how they make the balsamic and see where the product is aged in barrels for over 20 years. Taste of the product and shopping.
It’s lunch time! Taste our marvellous and gourdeuos cuisine, not luxury but homemade food!
After lunch your guide will accompain you to the new MEF : Museum Enzo Ferrari.
You’ll stand inside the so called “ yellow hood” where historical models are hosted and the exposition changes every 6 months!
Now we are ready to visit the Galleria Ferrari in Maranello: F1 models coming from the past until nowadays!
Do you want to drive? Is your dream to drive a real Ferrari? Now you can do it! Test drive is an amazing experience!
Drive a real Ferrari and bring home a lifetime experience. See more here
It's lunch time!! Book your meal in a local trattoria in the hearth of Modena. See your menu here
Private transfer. See more here
- 8 hours private English speaking guide at disposal;
- 8 hours private minivan with driver
- Visit to an ancient Acetaia and a Parmigiano cheese maker and private collection
- Maserati, MEF and Galleria Ferrari
- Standing light lunch in Acetaia (optional)
- Lunch in Modena (optional)
- 2/3 persons: 230.00
- 4/5 persons: 135.00
- 6/8 persons: 99.00
- Optional lunch in Modena € 32.00
- Optional light lunch in Acetaia € 18.00
- All tours start and end in Modena
- Our packs are all escorted! 24 hours assistance with direct cell. phone
- All prices are per person and based on a minimum of two passengers travelling together