Lasting: 8.30 – 12.30 or 14 – 16 4 hours
Persons: min. 2
A journey inside the excellence of Italian Food: VET offers a half day excursion to two traditional Balsamic Farms in the Lambruscoshire®
Rising at the gates of Modena, this ancient structure houses one of the world’s oldest production facilities of fine Traditional Balsamic Vinegar. Discover secrets handed down for centuries that are used to maintain the finest quality for use in our local cuisine. The second Acetaia is located on the hills around Modena the so called area “Lambruscoshire®”.
A “maestro” in the production of Balsamic will guide you through the facility and explain the various steps that have been used for centuries. You will have an opportunity to view ageing rooms where barrels of balsamic will sit and mature for decades before it is ready for the table.
Talk about patience!
If you wish you may get some Traditional balsamic with some select salami and cheese. I think we can find a bottle of Lambrusco to open for this occasion!! (Optional)
It's lunch time!! Book your meal in a local trattoria in the hearth of Modena
Private transfer. See more here
- 4 hours private English speaking guide at disposal;
- 4 hours private minivan with driver
- Visit two different Acetaia and taste our so called “ Black Gold”
- Standing light lunch in Acetaia (optional)
- Lunch, full hand made menu inc wine and final coffe and Nocino liquer (optional)
- 2/3 persons € 160,00 per person
- 4/5persons € 99,00 per person
- 6/8 persons € 75,00 per person
- Optional light lunch in Acetaia € 18.00
- Optional lunch in Modena € 32.00
- All tours start and end in Modena
- Our packs are all escorted! 24 hours assistance with direct cell. phone
- All prices are per person and based on a minimum of two passengers traveling together.