Lasting: 8.30 – 13.30 5 hours
Persons: min. 2
The real excellence of Motor and Italian Cuisine: visit Ferrari Gallery, an “Acetaia”, a Balsamic Vinegar maker
Meet your guide and private minivan and go to a farm in the countryside where it is hosted one of the biggest private collection of Maserati including about 25 cars from ‘50/’60/’70 of the past century. All in all the collection consists of about 40 cars, 30 motorcycles and an interesting smattering of old bicycles and tractors. Highlights include the Maserati A6GCS Berlinetta Pininfarina which debuted in 1953 and is one of four produced world wide.
After this, board your car and proceed for the visit to a Balsamic Vinegar Traditional Acetaia: this is the largest in town and the couple that runs the place only have one thing in their mind: l’Aceto Balsamico and you’ll see why…they will explain how they make the balsamic and see where the product is aged in barrels for over 20 years. Taste of the product and shopping.
Drive toward Maranello: it’s 15 km from Modena and you can visit the Galleria where historical F1 model are hosted.
Do you want ot drive? Your dream is to drive a real Ferrari? Now you can do it! Test drive is an amazing experience!
Drive a real Ferrari and bring home a lifetime experience. See more here
Private transfer. See more here
- 5 hours private English speaking guide at disposal;
- 5 hours private minivan with driver
- Visit to an ancient Acetaia, a private Maserati collection and Galleria Ferrari
- Lunch in Maranello (optional)
- 2/3 persons: 139.00 per person
- 4/5 persons: 90.00 per person
- 6/8 persons: 75.00 per person
- Optional lunch in Maranello from €25.00 to € 45.00
- All tours start and end in Modena
- Our packs are all escorted! 24 hours assistance with direct cell. phone
- All prices are per person and based on a minimum of two passengers travelling together